The Sub-Sahara Africa Oil and Gas and Energy Infrastructure Summit (SSAOGES) is convened with a view to providing a platform for an open and inclusive dialogue among all stakeholders (public, private, civil society and academia) to address challenges bothering on energy infrastructural developments and the need for Sub-Saharan Africa nations to brace up for energy challenges of the future due to imminent population explosion in the region by the year 2045-2050.
This year the summit is under the patronage of The Ministry of Energy and Petroleum Kenya and the support of multiple African Governments, multilateral economic blocks, international development agencies and professional organizations.
Conference Date and Venue
Date: October, 10th – 12th, 2018 Venue: Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
Theme: “Preparing the Oil & Gas and Energy (Power) sectors for sustainable development of the future of Sub- Saharan Africa.”
The principal objectives of the conference are to:
- Share knowledge, information and relevant experiences in particular success stories;
- Evaluate the penetration of the renewable energy and gas industry into various parts of the economy;
- Evaluate barriers to entry into the energy market in the sub-Saharan Africa;
- Attract investment into the energy industries and explore the possibilities of Modern energy sources in sub-Sahara Africa;
- Foster and build intraregional partnerships by focusing on cooperation among nations in the sub-Sahara Africa;
- Create and explore better connexions between the gas industry and other domestic sectors;
- Build effective multi-stakeholder partnerships, particularly with private firms;
- Provide networking opportunities;
- Showcase equipment, innovative technology, goods and services in the oil and gas sector.
Sign-up to Participate
Exhibit Today : https://ssaoges.com/exhibition reg/
Facebook: @Ssaoges 2018